My name is Alicia Ward, and I am completely new to blogging. This blog is primarily for educational purposes for a PR class I am taking at Winona State University. I will be blogging about my work experiences past and present as I have been working my way through college. I will be discussing how as a college student you can maintain a healthy balance of work, school and still have time to play.
Something I bet you didn’t know.
- I am 22 years old, and yes I am feeling 22! thanks T-Swift
- I work as a bartender, a front desk receptionist and I did also work for an insurance company all simultaneously.
- Dogs > Cat’s – I love both, but you must know I do hate little dogs and I will offend you if you bring one around.
- This past summer I traveled to New Orleans with my cousin. We made a pact last summer to travel together once a year. Last summer we went to the Black Hills, South Dakota.
- Knee Boarding is by far my favorite activity.
- I live alone aside from my feline companion London.
- I am a Communication Studies (Pre-Law) Major – Minoring in Mass Communications & Political Science.
- This is my final semester at WSU & yes I am scared for my college bubble to pop.